- Geoffrey Philp on his recently completed novel, a love-story-cum-murder-mystery "whose narrative, if it can be called that, is held together by blogs, e-mails, and Instant Messages (IMs)".
- One of Nalo Hopkinson's "writing log" posts leads to a stream of comments discussing the way the Caribbean is portrayed in mainstream culture.
- Kwame Dawes asks, where is the pulse of poetry today?
- In the London Review of Books, Hilary Mantel reviews a biography of Jamaica-born adventuress (how else would you describe her?) Elizabeth Marsh.
- In the North Carolina News & Observer, Dean C. Smith reviews Derek Walcott's Selected Poems.
Dear readers: For our sixth anniversary in May 2010, The Caribbean Review of Books has launched a new website at www.caribbeanreviewofbooks.com. Antilles has now moved to www.caribbeanreviewofbooks.com/antilles — please update your bookmarks and RSS feed. If you link to Antilles from your own blog or website, please update that too!
Thursday, 14 June 2007